Shopping Cart/Checkout Shipping Options and Costs Explanation.
- We strongly recommend that you Login/Register BEFORE you checkout.
- We strongly recommend that you click on “Calculate Shipping” BEFORE you checkout. This is important because your shipping Country will impact the payment options that are available to you on CheckOut.
- If you do not get a Shipping Cost or Shipping Options displayed after you click “UPDATE TOTALS”. There is a problem with the information you entered in the Calculator. Please check your information and correct or re-enter. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECKOUT WITHOUT A SHIPPING OPTION SELECTED.
Rule #1 – Free Shipping is only available for orders greater than USD$20 (excluding tax). Free shipping is only available for destinations in Canada, USA (Continental) and Mexico ONLY.
Rule #2 – All online shipping calculation utilizes the United State Postal Service (USPS) for both domestic and ALL international destinations.
Rule #3 – When you are shipping outside of Canada, USA or Mexico, you will still get a USPS cost estimate. However, USPS may not always be the cheapest option for destinations beyond Canada, USA or Mexico. Therefore, other shipping options (such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, Custom Freight Forwarders) are available IF you select “CustomerPayShipping-After Checkout, we will work with you for lower ship costs”.
“CustomerPayShipping-After Checkout, we will work with you for lower ship costs” Procedure:
- You will need to complete the CHECKOUT and place your order.
- Your order will be processed, reviewed and placed on an ON HOLD status.
- When you select this shipping option. Our Sales support team will make the best and good faith effort to research for shipping options that could cost less than USPS.
- We will contact you via email to discuss available shipping options and costs.
- With your email Approval, we will collect your payment information securely on our website; and manually process another payment transaction to cover the cost of shipping AND any tax and customs obligations required by the destination country.
- IF you DO NOT APPROVE of any shipping option, your order will be canceled and you will NOT be charged.
- Reminder: This shipping option is ONLY available for destinations beyond, Canada, USA (Continental) and Mexico.
Shopping Cart/Checkout Payment Options Explanation.
Shopping Cart Payment Options Policy – updated 6/20/2018
Rule #1 – Payment options are displayed in the Checkout page. Available payment options are automatically determined by the system.
Rule #2 – Your billing address and country is used to determine what Payment options is available at Checkout.
Rule #3 – Major credit card is available for ‘most’ countries. Credit cards accepted are: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners. If you do not see your country in the list; please contact us.
Rule #4 – PayPal payment option is only available for Canada, USA and Mexico.
Rule #5 – Direct Bank Transfer Payment is only available to approved Distributors and Wholesalers.
Rule #6 – If you using the “CustomerPayShipping-After Checkout…” shipping option when you placed your order. You will receive an email to instruct you to pay for Shipping, Taxes and Customs fees (as applicable and approved by you/customer). The payment option accepted for this special purpose will be Offline Credit Card. This information will be used to apply a separate credit card charge for the approved payments.